Implementation of Warehouse-LINK® typically takes less than three months.
Interlink’s Project Manager performs, coordinates, and directs completion of implementation details per agreed timeline and assures successful implementation through proven project strategies. They focus on your project scope and costs while transferring skills, knowledge, and ownership to your team members. A weekly Status Report communicates accomplishments for the previous week, plans for the current week, items for your management attention, and items for Interlink’s management attention.
- Commitment of qualified resources to meet project timeline schedule.
- Participate in preparation of detail design of modifications or enhancements, if any, including test objectives and approval of final detail design documentation.
- Provide qualified personnel to define, review and test host programs and interface files.
- Provide test data as required by the project timeline.
- Label all warehouse locations and enter into system files.
- Train all system end users in operation of the system.
- Schedule third party vendors, Information Systems personnel and client trainers to support the implementation.
- Install modem connection to Licensor, test and certify operational.
- Issue purchase orders for all required equipment, provide electrical power and coordinate installation.
- Schedule a mutually agreeable time for client trainer training.
- Implement Menu Security features of system, including creation of unique User ID’s and customized application menus.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Project Team.